The Long Term Plan outlines NHS England and NHS Improvement’s commitment to transforming outpatient services, including to provide remote appointments where
Version 3. Updated 22 June 2021.
Guidance developed by Professor Trish Greenhalgh, Associate Professor Sara Shaw, Dr Lucas Seuren and Dr Joseph Wherton (on behalf of the IRIHS Research Group)
University of Oxford.
Published 30 April 2020.
This quick guide outlines what patients need for their video consultation and how to prepare for their appointment. It is also available in Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Italian, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian and Urdu.
Case study authored by Moorfields Eye Hospital colleagues:
- Caroline Kilduff, ST3
- Alice Thomas, ST3
- Swan Kang, Adnexal Fellow
- Imogen Levy, Head of Digital
- Marcin Dabrowski, Software Automation Development Lead
- Anna Majkowska, Service Improvement Manager
- Claire Lovegrove, Digital Innovation Programme Manager
- Pei Fen-Lin, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Rapid Access Clinic Lead
- Gordon Hay, Service Lead, A&E
- Alex Stamp, Deputy Chief Operating Officer
- Dawn Sim, Director of Telemedicine
- Chris Canning, Chief Clinical Information Officer