Vaccine programme resources
These webpages are primarily directed at health care professionals delivering the vaccination services that we commission. If you are a member of the public seeking information about NHS screening or immunisation programmes please go to the NHS website or speak to your GP, practice nurse or other health care professional.
The purpose of this webpage is to make information more easily accessible to primary care professionals who provide immunisation services. Comprehensive information for all national screening and immunisation programmes is available on Population screening programmes: detailed information – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) and Health Security Agency website.
PLEASE ENSURE GUIDANCE IS ACCESSED THROUGH THE LINKS PROVIDED. ANY ITEMS PRINTED MAY QUICKLY BECOME OUT OF DATE******************************************
Links to the commonly used sites for vaccination information are below:
- The Green Book
- The complete routine schedule
- Routine childhood immunisation schedule
- Vaccination of individuals with uncertain or incomplete immunisation status
- International versus UK vaccination schedule
- WHO immunisation data portal
Annual flu programme – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
Vaccine programme specific health care practitioner guidance:
- Human PapillomaVirus infection (HPV)
- Meningococcal B
- Pneumococcal (Infant)
Training standards information for vaccination programmes are as below:
- Immunisation training standards for health care practitioners
- Immunisation training of healthcare support workers: national minimum standards and core curriculum – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
UKHSA publish regular UK vaccination updates