The NHS RightCare three-phase approach (where to look, what to change, how to change) to improvement provides a systematic, evidence-based methodology to the redesign of services. It is helping many health economies make sustainable change to improve their population’s health.
Our team of delivery partners support CCGs to implement the approach.
The NHS RightCare approach offers:
- a robust starting point for health economies, using data on variation to highlight the best opportunities for improvement
- effective ways to engage with all stakeholders
- an incentive to galvanise and focus clinical leadership
- a clear business process to build the case for change
- a clear prioritisation and decision-making process
- a sound approach to the redesign of clinical pathways
- access to best practice, networking and peer learning from other CCGs working on similar pathways under the RightCare programme