The information below relates to the CVD prevention pathway.
- Undertake systematic audit across practices to identify historical diagnoses of Non-Diabetic Hyperglycaemia (NDH).
- Establish practice registers of individuals with NDH.
- Work with practices and local authorities to maximise NHS Health Check uptake and follow up.
- Work with practices and NHS Health Check providers to maximise referral and uptake in the ‘Healthier You’ Diabetes Prevention Programme.
- NICE pathway on Preventing type 2 diabetes
- PRIMIS diabetes care quality improvement tool
- NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (DPP)