Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
These statistics show the volume of units of dental activity (UDAs) commissioned as at the end of each quarter, for the proceeding 12 months.
The figures are broken down into two groups:
- UDAs commissioned where the dental service is being provided;
- UDAs commissioned in contracts not yet delivering services (for example, where a new contract has been signed but the dental activity has not yet started).
This data shows the number of Units of Dental Activity (UDAs) commissioned as at 30 June 2013.
Key findings this quarter:
- All 25 Area Teams returned data
- 89.1 million UDAs commissioned have been commissioned as at 30 June 2013
- This is 31,000 higher (0.04% increase) than the UDAs commissioned compared to the previous year, and 1.2 million lower (1.3% decrease) compared to the previous quarter.
- UDAs commissioned but not yet delivering services represents 0.02% (16,000) of all UDAs commissioned this quarter.
Please note, due to the changes in the NHS system this is the first time the Dental Commissioning Statistics have been published at NHS Area Team geography. Prior to this, all Dental Commissioning Statistics were published at PCT level.