The next public board meeting will take place on Thursday 19th July 2012 from 1.15pm to 3.00pm in Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7UE.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 254 6515, by 12 noon on Wednesday 18th July.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website won’t be passed on for discussion at Board meetings but will receive a response.
The board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item is also available.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Item 2 Overarching Programme Update
- Item 3 Recruitment Strategy
- Item 4 Clinical Commissioning Groups – authorisation progress update
- Item 5 The Mandate (the large annex to this paper is separate and is also relevant for annex 4 in the private meeting of the board)
- Item 6 Progress on Partnership Arrangements and annex A
- Item 7 Annual Accounts 2011/2012 and Annual Report 2011/2012
- Item 8 Finance and Procurement Controls Committee – Actions of meeting
Please note that copies of the agenda and papers will not be available at the meeting. Please print these out and bring them with you if you plan to attend the meeting.
Comments on this page are now closed.