We hold our board meetings in public in the interests of openness and transparency in our decision making.
The next public board meeting will take place on Friday 13th April 2012 from 1.00pm to 4.00pm in Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7UE.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Finn Dudaniec, by 12 noon on Thursday 12th April, on 0113 254 6550.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website won’t be passed on for discussion at Board meetings but will receive a response.
The board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7.
A separate recording of each agenda item is also available.
- Board meeting agenda
- Item 1 – Minutes of previous meeting held on 2 February 2012
- Decisions of the public Board meeting held on 13 April 2012
- Item 2 – CCG Authorisation (Clinical commissioning group authorisation: Draft guide for applicants)
- Item 3 – Recruitment Strategy
- Item 4 – NHS CBA Programme Update Report
- Item 5 – An Integrated Finance and Accounting System for the NHS Commissioning Board and the Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Item 6 – Emergency Planning
- Item 7 – Finance and Procurement Controls Committee
Please note that copies of the agenda and papers will not be available at the meeting. Please print these out and bring them with you if you plan to attend the meeting.
Comments on this page are now closed.