We hold our board meetings in public in the interests of openness and transparency in our decision making.
The next public board meeting will take place, at the Birmingham University Edgbaston campus, on Thursday 31st May 2012 from 10.30am to 1.00pm in the:
Nicolson Building (next to)
Winterbourne House & Botanical Gardens
58 Edgbaston Park Road
This is location G12 on the downloadable map. The Nicolson building is about 10 minutes by cab from Birmingham New Street train station and free parking is provided onsite which will be clearly marked in front of the conference building. See also the website for the venue.
Registration at the event starts from 10am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited. Please contact email@example.com or call Finn Dudaniec, by 12 noon on Wednesday 30th May, on 0113 254 6550.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website won’t be passed on for discussion at Board meetings but will receive a response.
The board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7.
A separate recording of each agenda item is also available.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Board meeting agenda
- Item 1 – Minutes from previous meeting
- Decisions of the public Board meeting held 31 May 2012
- Item 2 – NHS Commissioning Board programme update
- Item 3 – Update on end state running cost position of the NHS Commissioning Board 2013-14 and 2014-15
- Item 4 – Design of the NHS operations directorate
- Item 5 – Emerging clinical commissioning group configuration: names, geography and constituent members
- Annex 1: List of emerging CCG names to be put forward for authorisation along with indicative running cost allowance
- Annex 2: Clinical commissioning groups in England proposed geographic boundaries
- Annex 3: CCGs confirmed for waves 1, 2, 3 and 4 for authorisation
- List of proposed known constituent member practices within each proposed CCG (data taken from April 2011)
Comments on this page are now closed.