The NHS CBA are at the NHS Confederation annual conference and exhibition this week. If you’re visiting the conference, please come along and see us on stand D32, where we’ll be running regular eXhibition eXchange sessions during the main breaks, covering the following topics:
- Commissioning Outcomes Framework
- Clinical networks and senates
- Commissioning Development
- Commissioning Support
- CCG authorisation
- Primary Care Commissioning
- Choice and Competition Framework
The NHS CBA also has two keynote speakers at the event, on Thursday 21st June:
- 12:00 – 12:15 Prof Malcolm Grant, Chair, NHS CBA
- 12:15 – 13:10 Sir David Nicholson, Chief Executive of the NHS CBA
And participants in two panel sessions, on Friday 22nd June:
- 09:00 – 09:40 Building the New System – Prof. Malcolm Grant, Chair, NHS CBA
- 09:40 – 10:25 Quality & Safety – Sir Bruce Keogh, National Medical Director, Jane Cummings, Chief Nursing Officer, NHS CBA
For the latest about what’s happening on our stand and commentary on NHS CBA speakers throughout the conference, follow us on Twitter.
If you aren’t at the conference you can still watch the speeches live online.