Creating a new NHS England: Health Education England, NHS Digital and NHS England have merged. Learn more.
Accountability meeting June 2012 – Summary of minutes
The Secretary of State’s third accountability meeting with the NHS Commissioning Board Authority held on 25 June 2012 discussed the following issues:
- update from senior departmental sponsor
- progress on recruiting new positions in the Board
- progress on developing clinical commissioning groups
- promoting equality and reducing inequalities
- working within the overall NHS Outcomes Framework
- publication of first report on the effect of the NHS Constitution
- development of a shared financial agreement between the Department and its key arm’s-length bodies
A summary of the minutes has been published on the Department of Health’s transparency website.