Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the GOV.UK website.
The Secretary of State’s third accountability meeting with the NHS Commissioning Board Authority held on 25 June 2012 discussed the following issues:
- update from senior departmental sponsor
- progress on recruiting new positions in the Board
- progress on developing clinical commissioning groups
- promoting equality and reducing inequalities
- working within the overall NHS Outcomes Framework
- publication of first report on the effect of the NHS Constitution
- development of a shared financial agreement between the Department and its key arm’s-length bodies
A summary of the minutes has been published on the Department of Health’s transparency website.