The next board meeting will take place on Thursday 20 September 2012 from 11am to 1pm at the North East SHA, Waterfront 4, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 8NY.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 254 7371, by 12 noon on Wednesday 19th September 2012.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website won’t be passed on for discussion at Board meetings but will receive a response.
The board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Item 2 NHS Commissioning Board Programme Status
- Item 3 Recruitment Strategy
- Item 4 CCG Authorisation Governance
- Item 5 Partnerships agreements
- Item 6 Organisational development strategy: phase one 2012/13
- Item 7 Finance report – summary (2012/13 up to July 2012)
- Item 8 Remuneration and Terms of Service Committee (RTSC) – revised terms of reference
Please note that copies of the agenda and papers will not be available at the meeting. Please print these out and bring them with you if you plan to attend the meeting.
Comments on this page are now closed.