Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the GOV.UK website.
Working with CCGs and others, the NHS Commissioning Board Authority has developed a series of procurement briefings for CCGs that summarise the key elements of legislation and guidance currently governing NHS procurement of healthcare services.
These briefings also provide an overview of the different procurement approaches that CCGs may adopt and outlines some of the key considerations when undertaking a procurement process.
The briefing papers cover:
- Introduction: Why do CCGs need to understand procurement?
- How does procurement fit with the different stages of commissioning?
- What are the procurement options?
- Which rules apply to a procurement process?
- How should a procurement process be conducted?
- Summary of the decision-making process.
The above documents are available on our archived website.
Comments on this page are now closed.