The next board meeting will take place on Thursday 28 February 2013 from 10.15am to 1pm at NHS North West, 3rd Floor, 3 Piccadilly Place, Manchester, M1 3BN.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited. If demand is high, an overflow room will be available where people can watch the live stream of the meeting.
Please contact email@example.com, by 4pm on Wednesday 27 February 2013.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website won’t be passed on for discussion at Board meetings but will receive a response.
The board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Item 2 – Report of the Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust public inquiry
- Item 3 – Minutes of the public board meeting, 14 December 2012
- Item 4 – building citizen and community engagement
- Item 4 – Patient and public voice
- Item 5 – NHS CB programme status
- Item 6 – Update on the Implementation of the EPRR across the NHS
- Item 7 – NHS CB governance review
- Item 7 – pricing governance
- Item 8 – Recruitment update
- Item 8 – Update on OD strategy – phase two
- Item 9 – Implementing service specifications and policies in the 201314 contracting round
- Item 10 – CCG authorisation (this paper was updated on 28/02 to correct an error – section 33 bullet point 1 had stated Bromley and Harrow to work collaboratively with Ealing when it should have read Brent and Harrow to work with Ealing)