The next Board meeting will take place on Friday 3 May from 10.30-approximately 12.30 at our NHS England offices , Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UE.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited.
Please contact email@example.com, by 4pm on Thursday 2 May 2013.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Agenda – public meeting 3 May 2013
- Minutes of the NHS England public meeting 12 April 2013
- Item 4 – Prioritising patients in every decision we make
- Item 5 – A single patient focus for NHS England: developing and embedding our vision and purpose
- Item 6 – Establishment Programme Closure Report: May 2013. Please note – this report has been published in June 2013, following the Board meeting on 3 May 2013 where it was discussed as an agenda item.
- Item 7 – HR update
- Item 8 – Assuring NHS 111 operational delivery
- Item 9 – Feedback from Board committees and sub-committees