The next Board meeting will take place on Friday 12 April from 11.00-approximately 12.15 at our NHS England offices , 4-8 Maple Street, London, W1T 5HD.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited.
Please contact email@example.com, by 4pm on Thursday 11 April.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website won’t be passed on for discussion at Board meetings but will receive a response.
The board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Agenda – Public meeting 12 April 2013
- Minutes of NHS CB public meeting 28 Feb 2013
- Item 4 Prioritising patients in every decision we make
- Item 5 NHS England Business Plan Putting patients first
- Item 6 Corporate governance framework
- Standing Orders
- Standing Financial Instructions
- Reservation of powers to the Board and delegation of powers
- Audit committee terms of reference
- Remuneration and terms of service committee terms of reference
- Procurement controls committee terms of reference
- Commissioning support committee terms of reference
- Executive HR sub committee terms of reference
- Policy Procedure Documents Policy