Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the GOV.UK website.
Today Monitor and NHS England have published three documents on our proposals for the 2014/15 National Tariff:
- The Tariff Engagement Document, with key information on the 2014/15 National Tariff
- Proposals for local payment variations; and
- Proposals for enforcement of the tariff by Monitor and the NHS Trust Development Authority.
There are three questionnaires asking for views particularly on:
- Our approach to setting prices for 2014/15
- Our approach to assessing the impact of the proposed changes to the National Tariff
- Our approach to applying the rules and permitted variations from the 2013/14 Tariff to the 2014/15 Tariff
- Our proposed method for agreeing local modifications
- Our approach to enforcing the National Tariff
- Pricing for adult mental health services
- The proposed structure for the 2014/15 National Tariff Document.
Your responses will help to shape the National Tariff Document which will be published later this year.
You can access the three documents here.
Please use the questionnaires to send us your feedback by 5pm on Tuesday 9 July 2013.
There will also be additional opportunities to share your views on this important area over the coming weeks – a list of events is available here.