NHS England is currently reviewing the local allocation of resources across the full range of its responsibilities, covering both allocations to CCGs and the budgets available for direct commissioning functions in area teams.
As part of the review process, we will be holding four regional workshops for CCGs, CSUs, NHS England and other stakeholders to discuss current thinking and to hear their views about the allocations process and proposals for the future.
- Gateway letter
- Terms of reference
- Technical guidance – weighted capitation formula for CCG 2013, person based resource allocation for mental health report, person based resource allocation for mental health tables
- CCG allocation formula – Need per head (general and acute and Z lists, mental health, prescribing) registrations, summary GP practice shares
- Working paper on 2013/14 CCG allocations, Indicative Target Allocations and Distance from Target
Half day workshops (am) are planned during September 2013 with further details to be confirmed.
- 13 September – Leeds
- 18 September – Birmingham
- 20 September – Newbury area
- 23 September – London
If you would like to attend one of these workshops, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your name
- job title
- email address
- your organisation name
- the workshop that you wish to attend