As part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible, you can watch NHS England’s Annual General Meeting, held at the Queen Elizabeth II conference centre, London, live from approximately 18:00 on 12 September 2013.
We will be tweeting throughout the day from @NHSEngland and you can comment on Twitter using #NHSAGM or contribute your views to pre-meeting workshops using the following hashtags:
- Call to action – #CallToAction
- End of life care – #endoflifecare
- 7 day services – #7DayServices
- Health Inequalities/health equality – #healthequality
- Transparency and Participation – #transparency
The next board meeting will also be broadcast live, from approximately 10:00am on 13 September 2013. Details of the board meeting and papers.
A separate recording of each agenda item will be published on YouTube a few days after the meeting.