The next Board meeting will take place on Friday 13 September at 10:00am – at NHS England Southside, 105 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QT
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by lunchtime on 11th September as places are limited.
Please contact email@example.com.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Agenda – Public meeting 13 September
- Item 2 Public Board minutes 18 July 2013
- Item 3 Chief Executive’s report
- Item 4 Patient and public voice
- Item 5 Directions HSCIC primary care data
- Item 6 Implementing recommendations of the Francis report and Winterbourne review report
- Item 7 Planning and reporting on health and social care systems resilience ahead of winter 2013_2014
- Item 8a Authorisation and assurance committee
- Item 8b Directly commissioned services committee
- Item 8c Finance and investment committee
- Item 8d Procurement controls committee
- Item 9 Performance report
- Item 10 NHS England and CCG financial plans 2013_2014