Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
NHS England has today published the following clinical commissioning policies and policy statements, in support of its role as the direct commissioner of specialised services:
- D05/P/f Clinical commissioning policy: Stereotactic radiosurgery/radiotherapy for glomus tumours
- D05/P/g Clinical commissioning policy: Radiosurgery/radiotherapy for cavernous venous malformations
- D05/PS/a Clinical commissioning policy statement: Stereotactic radiosurgery, radiotherapy for ocular melanoma and pituitary adenoma
- E03/PS (HSS)/a Clinical commissioning policy statement: Eculizumab for atypical haemolytic uraemic syndrome
- A13/PS/a Clinical commissioning policy statement: Rituximab for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus in adults
- B04/PS/a Clinical commissioning policy statement: Use of Plerixafor for stem cell mobilisation
- D05/P/e Clinical commissioning policy: Stereotactic radiosurgery/radiotherapy for meningioma
- B06/PS/a Clinical commissioning policy statement: Stribild for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adult
Many of above documents have been superseded by newer versions. Please our Commissioning pages to find the latest versions.