NHS England has today published September’s Friends and Family Test results across all hospitals in England.
The key findings for the September FFT data are:
- The total number of responses to date (April-September) is 983,728 (including independent-sector providers)
- The number of responses in England has risen by 4% from 183,464 in August to 190,280 in September. The combined response rate has risen from 17.1% in August to 18.6% in September: the A&E response rate rose from 11.3% to 13.2% and the inpatients increased from 28.9% to 29.4% (including IS providers).
- The published England inpatient score (including IS providers) is 72, unchanged since August.
- The England level A&E score has fallen by 4 points from 56 to 52. The combined score shows a 2 point drop from 65 to 63.
- The number of wards with the most negative score of -100 has fallen slightly from 11 in August to 10 in September.
- The number of wards with negative scores has fallen from 33 in August to 30 in September.