The next Board meeting will take place on Friday 8th November at 10:00am – at NHS England, Rivergate House, Newbury Business Park, Berkshire, RG14 2PZ
If you would like to attend, please register your interest at email@example.com. and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 2: Minutes
- Item 3: Chief Executives report
- Item 4: Patient and Public voice
- Item 6: Update on preparation for winter 2013/2014
- Item 7: Board committee feedback
– Efficiency controls
– Finance and investment
– Commissioning support
– New congenital heart disease review board task and finish group
– Authorisation and assurance
- Item 8: Financial performance report
- Item 9: Board assurance framework
- Item 10: CCG and direct commissioning assurance processes
- Item 11: Outcome of the review of incentives, rewards and sanctions by NHS England
- Item 12: Primary care support services
- Item 13: Report to the Board on the use of the company seal