The next Board meeting will take place on Tuesday 17 December at NHS Southside, London. Start time is 09.30am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org. and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 2: Public Board minutes November 2013
- Item 3: Chief Executives report
- Item 4: Patient and public voice update
- Item 5: Compassion in practice
- Item 6 – Draft Planning Guidance
- Item 7 Allocations
- Item 8a: Audit committee
- Item 8b: Efficiency controls committee
- Item 8c: Finance and Investment committee
- Item 8d: Commissioning support committee
- Item 8e: Directly commissioned services
- Item 9: Performance Report
- Item 10: Board assurance framework
- Item 11: Equalities inequalities diversity and inclusion
- Item 12: Winter planning update
- Item 13: Seven day services
- Item 14: Quarter 2 complaints report
- Item 15: NHS Improving Quality consultation
The Allocations and Draft planning guidance papers will be published later on this week.