Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
As part of its strategy of building informatics leadership capability, NHS England is working in partnership with the NHS Leadership Academy to provide support to 12 informatics specialists to join The Nye Bevan programme.The Nye Bevan programme is designed for senior leaders looking to move into an executive leadership role.
Existing NHS staff working at Head/CIO or deputy levels are invited to apply for a bursary of £8000 (50%) towards the cost of the 12 month programme, which upon completion leads to an award in Executive Healthcare Leadership.
Applicants need to satisfy the Leadership Academy’s eligibility criteria and provide:
- A current CV and supporting statement setting out why they should be awarded the bursary
- A statement from their CEO confirming funding and support for the applicant
- The closing date for applications is 10 January 2014
- Applicants will be informed on 17 January whether they have been successful
- Successful candidates must be able to start the programme on Monday 27 January 2014
- Applicants will need to commit to participating in an evaluation of the programme in 12 and 24 months.
These dates supersede the information on the Leadership Academy website.
If you are interested in applying or would like more information please contact Craig Hughes
In the event of over subscription, a shortlist will be produced based on two independent assessments of the CV and supporting statement.