The next Board meeting will take place on Thursday 6 March at West Yorkshire Playhouse, Congreve Room, Quarry Hill, Leeds. Start time is 09.30am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org. and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 1 Agenda – Public meeting
- Item 2 minutes of the previous meeting
- Item 3 Chief Executives report
- Item 4 Patient voice
- Item 5 Revalidation
- Item 6 Integration
- Item 7 EPRR
- Item 8a Efficiency controls committee
- Item 8b Finance and investment committee
- Item 8c Business planning committee
- Item 8d Directly commissioned services committee
- Item 8e Audit committee feedback
- Item 8f Authorisation and assurance committee
- Item 8g Quality and clinical risk committee
- Item 9 Performance report – Item 9 Section E Scorecard
- Item 10 Board assurance framework
- Item 11 Review of winter performance