There’s still time for delegates to sign up to Expo’s unique pop-up university offering more than 80 seminars running over the two-day event.
The programme specialist learning to inspire and promote cutting-edge practice across healthcare. Delegates can choose from short, practical courses to create a tailor-made syllabus to suit their areas of interest.
Leading practitioners and experts will deliver courses including ‘building health literacy in hard to reach groups’, ‘commissioning for outcomes and ‘building your own health care app’,
Everyone attending Expo will benefit from excellent networking opportunities, relevant and useful tutorials and inspiring speakers. Central to the conference are walk-up opportunities for delegates to learn more about innovation in health and care in the Digital Zone and Future Care zone.
There is also an ‘unconference’ area at Camp Expo; the place to meet like-minded people, share your success stories, the dilemmas you face at work and your dreams of improvement. In return, you’ll make some great contacts, be inspired and get moral support for your work.
See what the course tutors are saying about their sessions on twitter and join the conversation on the following themes:
- Catalyst for change #catalyst4change
- Living well for longer #livinglonger
- Inside health and care #insidehealth
- The House of Care: changing the model for long-term conditions #houseofcare
- Commissioning for outcomes: #CCGs
- Widening care in the primary sector #enhancedcare
- Future models of delivery #opendata #urgentcare #socialNHS
- Health and care #peoplepowered
NHS Innovation Expo 2014, 3 and 4 March – Book your place now!