Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.
You have only got this week left to enter the inaugural Kate Granger Awards recognising individuals or teams delivering outstanding compassionate care.
To enter, all you have to do is write a short description of the project accompanied by a citation.
Download the factsheet for more details about how to apply. Closing date is 14 February.
The judges are looking for an individual, team or organisation that has made a fantastic difference to patient care.
In particular, they want to see:
- an ambitious and innovative way of delivering care
- high-quality management and leadership
- an approach that can be easily measured and have a real impact
- how the approach has made a difference to patient care
- how it makes a difference in the long term
- how easily it can be replicated in other organisations.
The awards will be made on 4 March at 11.30 on the Living Room stage at the Health and Care Innovation Expo at Manchester Central.
Register for the Health Care and Innovation Expo.