NHS England is set to host its biggest event of the year with the Health and Care Innovation Expo 2015 – and you can register as a delegate now!
Expo 2015 will again be held at Manchester Central – on September 2 and 3 – and, as with last year’s hugely successful event, is expected to attract 5,000 visitors each day.
Delegates, who want to bring about changes in health and care, can expect Expo to be lively, engaged and participative.
Expo 2015 offers:
- Two speaker stages: presenting the most influential and inspiring people in health and care
- Expo feature zones: showcasing innovations that are transforming the NHS
- The pop-up university: offering more than 80 tutorials and workshops
- Exhibition: introducing the best suppliers and entrepreneurs to delegates
- Fringe festival: thought provoking and entertaining events
Tim Kelsey, NHS England’s National Director for Patients and Information, said: “The Health and Care Innovation Expo is a unique celebration of innovation, enterprise and collaboration – and a focal point for senior health and care leaders, commissioners, practitioners and those they serve: all of us, as people and patients.
“Expo 2015 will explore how we can collectively meet the challenge of the Five Year Forward View – to transform ways in which we can take more control of our health and care (when we want to) and think differently about improving outcomes and equity for all in our society.”
For more information about Innovation Expo 2015 and to keep up to date with latest programme developments and activities, speaker announcements and social and networking opportunities, visit the website.