Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.
The events are an opportunity for regional teams to share their learning and successes, including any challenges they have overcome, and to learn from others.
Through facilitated sessions, teams will be provided with access to solutions and examples of what works to take away and apply in their local areas. There will be plenty of opportunity to build regional networks and relationships with others working on integrated care.
These events are free to attend, and open to all those involved in commissioning and delivering integrated services. A list of dates and locations for the events is below – please click on the links to book a place.
Anthony Kealy, NHS England’s Better Care Fund Programme Director, said: “These events are an important opportunity for local areas to share what’s working, and to learn from each other. We hope as many local areas as possible are able to attend to share their own challenges and successes, and to take away practical suggestions from their peers.”
- Tuesday 2nd February 2016, Birmingham
- Wednesday 3rd February 2016, Leeds
- Thursday 4th February 2016, Manchester
- Tuesday 9th February 2016, Newcastle
- Wednesday 10th February 2016, Cambridge
- Thursday 11th February 2016, Leicester
- Tuesday 23rd February 2016, London
- Wednesday 24th February 2016, Gatwick
- Thursday 25th February 2016, Reading
- Wednesday 2nd March 2016, Wellington
If you have any questions regarding these events, please contact the PCC events team: email@example.com