Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.
The next Board meeting will take place on 9 February 2017 from approximately 10:45 at Skipton House, 80 London Road, London, SE1 6LH.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public, are not public meetings and as such there are no opportunities for the public to ask questions.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 2 – the minutes of the meeting held on 15 December
- Item 3 – Chairman’s Report (no supporting papers)
- Item 4 – Chief Executive’s Report (no supporting papers)
- Item 5 – Conflicts of interest in the NHS
- Item 6 – NHS Rightcare and the shift to value-based healthcare
- Item 7 – NHS England Corporate and NHS Performance Report
- Item 8 – Consolidated Month 9 2016/17 Financial Report
- Item 9i – Report from the Commissioning Committee
- Item 9ii – Report from the Investment Committee
- Item 9iii – Report from the ARAC