Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.
The NHS England Board meeting was broadcast live on 9 February as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible.
You can view separate recordings of each agenda item below:
Items 1 to 3 – Welcome, minutes of the previous meeting and Chairman’s report
Item 4 – Chief Executive’s report
Item 5 – conflicts of interest in the NHS
Item 6 – update on NHS RightCare
Item 7 – NHS corporate and finance report
Item 8 – consolidated financial report
Item 9 – reports from Board committees
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 2 – the minutes of the meeting held on 15 December
- Item 3 – Chairman’s Report (no supporting papers)
- Item 4 – Chief Executive’s Report (no supporting papers)
- Item 5 – Conflicts of interest in the NHS
- Item 6 – NHS Rightcare and the shift to value-based healthcare
- Item 7 – NHS England Corporate and NHS Performance Report
- Item 8 – Consolidated Month 9 2016/17 Financial Report
- Item 9i – Report from the Commissioning Committee
- Item 9ii – Report from the Investment Committee
- Item 9iii – Report from the ARAC