Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
The NHS England Board meeting was broadcast live on 9 February as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible.
You can view separate recordings of each agenda item below:
Items 1 to 3 – Welcome, minutes of the previous meeting and Chairman’s report
Item 4 – Chief Executive’s report
Item 5 – conflicts of interest in the NHS
Item 6 – update on NHS RightCare
Item 7 – NHS corporate and finance report
Item 8 – consolidated financial report
Item 9 – reports from Board committees
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 2 – the minutes of the meeting held on 15 December
- Item 3 – Chairman’s Report (no supporting papers)
- Item 4 – Chief Executive’s Report (no supporting papers)
- Item 5 – Conflicts of interest in the NHS
- Item 6 – NHS Rightcare and the shift to value-based healthcare
- Item 7 – NHS England Corporate and NHS Performance Report
- Item 8 – Consolidated Month 9 2016/17 Financial Report
- Item 9i – Report from the Commissioning Committee
- Item 9ii – Report from the Investment Committee
- Item 9iii – Report from the ARAC