Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the GOV.UK website.
We have selected seven trusts to take part in our new three year lean programme which will deliver a lean management system in their organisation.
The programme will build on the success of our partnership with the Virginia Mason Institute and other independent programmes in the NHS, for example those implemented by Western Sussex Hospitals, Royal Bolton Hospital and trusts in the North East of England.
The first seven trusts that have been selected for our lean programme are:
- Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
The focus of our programme will firmly be on delivering results patients will see and feel, and to bring success to the first cohort by building a network to share best lean practice across the NHS.
Lean: is an improved method to allow staff and patients to improve their own processes and ways of working.