This page contains tools to support the change and improvement required to deliver integrated care models.
- Building Collaborative Teams – Integrated Care Pioneer workshop guide
- White Paper: The new era of thinking and practice in change and transformation: A call to action for leaders of health and care
Data and informatics
Monitoring and evaluation
- Collection of resources on evaluation – Public Health England
- Helping Measure Person Centred Care – Health Foundation
- Developing evaluation methods to help the NHS provide care more effectively – Nuffield Trust
- Developing measures of people’s self-reported experiences of integrated care – Picker Institute
- NHS Change Model: The NHS Change Model has been created to support the NHS to adopt a shared approach to leading change and transformation.
- North West London Whole Systems Integrated Care toolkit: The toolkit is the culmination of over 200 individuals and organisations across North West London coming together to share knowledge and develop ideas as to how to implement whole systems integrated care.
- LGA Integrated care value case toolkit: Directory of resources from the Local Government Association to allow organisations and commissioners to better understand the evidence and impact of different integrated care models.