Find out more about Northamptonshire sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Prevention and keeping people well. Working together to improve community support and keeping people well through targeted interventions.
- Making sure that people are able to access the right care when they need it, in primary, community and urgent/emergency care services.
- Helping people with complex needs to manage their own care and remain independent, ensuring that when individuals are admitted to hospital, we help them to return home as soon as possible.
- Our hospitals working more closely together and bringing services closer to patients so people don’t
always need to travel to hospital for the care they need.
- Investing in our staff and engaging our communities as we continue to develop services
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Northamptonshire STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Northamptonshire STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- DocMed/PML – Principal Medical
- General Practice Alliance Ltd
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lakeside Healthcare Group
- NHS Corby CCG
- NHS Nene CCG
- Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
- Northamptonshire County Council
- Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Voluntary Impact Northamptonshire
Contact Northamptonshire STP
STP leader: Angela Hillery, Chief Executive of Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust