The NHS England Learning Disability and Autism Forum is a network of people with a learning disability, autism or both, their families carers and supporting organisations who want to have a say in the work of NHS England.
Forum event March 2017
This Forum event was in March 2017. We looked at making complaints, comments and feedback work for people with a learning disability, autism or both and families and carers.
- What we heard at the event (plain English, no pictures)
- Easy read summary of event
- Video of what we heard at event
Forum event July 2016
The third meeting of The NHS England Learning Disability and Autism Forum was held in Leicester. Read the easy read summary of the event.
Forum event November 2015
There are two large Forum meetings a year. The second meeting of the Learning Disability and Autism Forum was held in November 2015.
Presentations from the Forum meeting:
- Building the Right Support
- NHS England’s approach to producing easy read
- Healthcare priorities for people with a learning disability
Forum event January 2015
The first meeting of the Learning Disability and Autism Forum was held in June 2015. A report from the first Forum meeting is available