Overarching aim: The London Stroke Clinical Network and ISDN has a responsibility for transforming stroke care across London and it’s overarching aim is to improve clinical outcomes, patient experience and patient safety. It does this by bringing together stakeholders to facilitate a collaborative approach to improving the entire stroke pathway in a patient-centred and evidence-based approach.
Stroke Clinical Network Co-Clinical Directors:
- Dr Rob Simister, Consultant Neurologist and Stroke Physician, Clinical Lead of the UCLH Comprehensive Stroke Service. University College London Hospital.
- Dr Gillian Cumberbatch, Stroke Nurse Consultant and Stroke Care Group Lead at St Georges University Foundation Trust.
- Associate Director: Malti Varshney
- Programme Lead: Helen Cutting
- Senior Project Manager: Tarita Turtiainen
- Thrombectomy Delivery Manager: Jennifer Corns
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @NHSLdn_CN
2022/23 Focus areas
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- Emotional wellbeing
- Extended therapy
- Thrombectomy – this Standard Operating Procedure is piloted in 2022 for maintaining uninterrupted access to 24/7 Thrombectomy across London by services working in partnership.
Stroke Clinical Leadership Group
Learn more about the Stroke Clinical Leadership Group, and download CLG resources on the Stroke CLG page.
Download all documents and publications from the London Stroke Clinical Network and ISDN via our publications page.