Latest update on GP Forward View progress across the Midlands and the East of England
Our GP Forward View bulletin aims to bring you the latest on how NHS England’s plan to sustain and transform general practice is benefiting patients and healthcare professionals across the region.
It reaches over 4,000 stakeholders including GP practices, the Royal College of GPs, CCGs and local professional committees. In our most recent issue (January 2019), you can find out about more of the innovative work already underway in Midlands which will deliver the Long Term Plan aims in primary care, including:
- How a unique scheme in Staffordshire to train physician associates is helping to widen the primary workforce
- Initiatives in the West Midlands to support and retain GPs
- The latest developments in GP recruitment, clinical pharmacists and GP nursing
- The new ways of working in Northampton which have significantly improved services for patients and increased staff satisfaction
- What’s next for extended access
- Support now available to practices across the region for digital innovation.
Read it in full:
To join the mailing list to receive a copy directly, or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org