If you require more help with your plans please contact your NHS England regional teams:
- North – Dawn Jones: email@example.com
- South – Jodie Fulton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- East and Midlands – Jo Baggott: email@example.com
- London – Victoria Harrison: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more support for your 70th celebrations? There are a range of organisations working with us to develop birthday events who may also be able to support your celebrations, including:
- The NHS Retirement Fellowship has over 10,000 members who have been employed by the NHS, including nurses, doctors and others who worked in the early NHS. The Fellowship, which has 150 branches across the UK, can offer speakers and are likely to know people who worked in your local area. You can get in touch with them via email@example.com.
- The University of Warwick and University of Manchester are leading major programmes to collect the memories and stories of patients and staff as part of the NHS 70th birthday celebrations.