Palliative and End of Life Care Quality Outcomes Framework (QoF)
Guidance has been developed by Dr Liam Hosie, Primary Care Palliative and End of Life Care Lead. The guidance provides a suite of options to choose from when implementing quality improvement work. Read the guidance.
Alongside this, national funding was secured to work with the other North West strategic clinical networks to develop a masterclass on identification. Four videos are now available as part of that masterclass.
Information about the new electronic information system which allows palliative and end of life care staff in Greater Manchester to share details about patients, including their wishes.
A guide to clearly describe the services across the network and their role in providing palliative and end of life care.
What an individual with palliative and end of care needs should expect across Greater Manchester.
The North West End of Life Care Model – updated
A collection of resources to aid education and training in all settings. They can inform the production of education materials, but also include existing education resources that the organisations have agreed can be used/adapted, with professional acknowledgement of the original author.
End of Life Person-centred Care Report
Guidelines for clinicians
- Final North West Anticipatory Clinical Management Planning Guidance including Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Palliative Care Pain and Symptom Control Guidelines
- GMEC SCN Last Days of Life Medicine Authorisation Booklet
- Specialist Medication Proforma Letter of Introduction
- Specialist Medication Proforma Final June 2018
- E-ELCA Supporting Training in End of Life Care
The North West End of Life Care Model