Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.
Shortlisted entries this year include:
- an initiative in Nottingham to reduce the time that patients have to go without food and drink prior to operations;
- an assessment process for frail older people in Ipswich to try to provide treatment without hospitalisation;
- an insight initiative to understand the health needs of homeless people and refugees in Leicester;
- compassion-based training for maternity staff in Northumbria;
- a process for turning patient feedback into action in East London;
- an initiative for training non-clinical staff in a rural West Sussex GP practice to more accurately assess the needs of their patients.