- Changes to the areas of NHS Surrey Heartlands Integrated Care Board and NHS Sussex Integrated Care Board;
- Changes in the descriptions of the areas (but not the areas themselves) of certain other integrated care boards;
- Reference to the constitutions of all integrated care boards being published on individual integrated care board websites, with a link to all integrated care board websites.
Columns 2 and 3 – the entries in these columns describe the area of each ICB using local government areas and LSOAs (Lower Super Output Areas) which are small geographical areas created by the Office for National Statistics following the 2011 census. They are referred to by codes starting E01.
Column 2 – specifies the local government areas which are comprised or wholly contained within the ICB’s area. The names refer to local government areas for which there is a Lower Tier Local Authority (LTLA) i.e.
- London boroughs
- metropolitan boroughs
- areas for which there is a unitary authority
- districts where there is a two-tier system (both a county council and district councils).
Column 3 – specifies any additional area included in the area of the ICB, where only part of a LTLA area is within an ICB’s area. These additional areas are specified in terms of LSOAs.
ICB constitutions can be found on each ICB’s website with their related governance documents forming a governance handbook. The constitutions can only be amended with the approval of NHS England.