The following elements and their definitions are:
- Improving personal health and wellbeing: mental and emotional wellbeing, physical wellbeing, healthy lifestyle.
- Relationships: supporting each other and working together.
- Fulfilment at work: purpose, potential and recognition, life balance, bringing ‘yourself’ to work.
- Managers and leaders: senior manager responsibilities, healthy leadership behaviours, skilled managers.
- Environment: physical work spaces and facilities available to rest, recover and succeed.
- Data insights: measuring effectiveness in our support.
- Professional wellbeing support: support services and partners, organisation design and policy, interventions overview.