Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.
The materials in this guide include:
- Full planning framework for personalised care and support planning
- Developing Integrated Personal Commissioning hubs and multi-disciplinary team approaches
- Putting in place a single, named coordinator (who they are, what they do).
- Practical guidance on how to develop and implement a single personalised care and support plan
- Detailed guidance on managing choice and risk.
Watch this short film to find out more about personalised care and support planning.