South West Eye Health Information

Please note that this webpage is aimed at community Opticians and their teams. All public and patient enquiries, complaints and Freedom of Information Act requests should be directed to or telephone: 0300 311 22 33.

If you are from an Opticians in South West England and have a query, please contact us as follows:

Application forms

If you wish to make an application please see guidance to determine which application form and sections need to be submitted to NHS England South (South West) Eye Care team:

Local Optical Committees

Visit our Local Optical Committees page to access contact details for the LOCs in the South West.

NHS Choices

Contractors are reminded that their details need to be kept up to date on NHS Choices.

If you need to register or have any problems accessing/editing the information for your practice on the website, the Choices team email address is

NHS mail

If you wish to apply for an email please complete the NHSmail account application form and return it, with a copy of your Information Governance (IG) toolkit to

Optometry bulletin

Please find below a copy of our latest newsletter and appendices – August 2017

Performers lists

The point of contact for all performers’ list changes and updates is via Primary Care Support England (PCSE).

Primary Care Support England (PCSE)

For stationery and GOS4 forms via portal:

For enquiries:
Post: PCSE Enquiries, PO Box 350, Darlington DL1 9QN
Telephone: 0333 014 2884
Fax: 0113 2776912

Please remember to submit GOS4 forms initially to NHS England South (South West) Eye Care team, Peninsula House, Kingsmill Road, Tamar View Industrial Estate, Saltash PL12 6LE for an advisor to authorise.

For payment queries and submissions:
Telephone: 0333 014 2884
Fax: 0113 2776912

The latest PCSE newsletter please see under Optometry Bulletin Appendix 1

Quality in Optometry (QiO)

Letters have been sent to contractors informing them that they will need to complete an on line QiO submission between 1st August – 26th September 2017.  For any queries or questions please contact

Safeguarding information – Children and adults

Lots of information can be found on Local Authority web sites along with contact details of who to phone should you witness an incident.