The role of our local primary care pharmacy teams is to:
- Commission quality, accessible and timely NHS pharmacy services for residents across the south of England.
- Ensure services are implemented through national contracting mechanisms, enablers and frameworks, developed to support the local commissioning of NHS pharmacy services and the best possible service to patients.
- Support Local Pharmacy Networks (which represents local pharmacy providers).
Information for professionals
- Community pharmacy information for BaNES, Gloucestershire, Swindon or Wiltshire.
- Community pharmacy information for Cornwall & Isles of Scilly, Devon, Bristol, Dorset, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire.