The role of our local primary care pharmacy teams is to:
- Commission quality, accessible and timely NHS pharmacy services for residents across the south of England.
- Ensure services are implemented through national contracting mechanisms, enablers and frameworks, developed to support the local commissioning of NHS pharmacy services and the best possible service to patients.
- Support Local Pharmacy Networks (which represents local pharmacy providers).
List of professional organisations
- Wessex community pharmacy information
- South West (North) community pharmacy information
- South West (South) community pharmacy information