The role of our primary care dental teams is to:
- Commission quality, accessible and timely NHS dental services for residents in the South of England, across primary, secondary and community care dental pathways
- Implemented through national contracting mechanisms, enablers and frameworks, developed to support local commissioning of NHS dental services
List of professional organisations
- Information for professionals in Devon, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Information for professional in Somerset, South Gloucestershire and Bristol
- Information for professionals in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
- Information for professionals in Bath, Gloucestershire, Swindon and Wiltshire
Local Professional Networks (LDN) are key to providing local clinical leadership. They support the implementation of national strategy and policy at local level and are a vehicle for working with key stakeholders on the development and delivery of local priorities.
The LDN is represented through a national LDN Assembly in order to influence future policy change and improvements. A single operating framework guides LDNs’ establishment, development and functioning. This promotes consistency of approach across the country but also allows flexibility for health communities to develop their own LDN structures in line with local need and circumstances.
We currently have information about the following LDNs: