Coaching about you and your team
If you lead, manage, or organise teams, groups or services in primary care you can access this offer of coaching with a highly skilled and experienced coach.
Your coach will help you think about and plan how you work with the people you lead and manage, using approaches centred in compassionate and collaborative team leadership.
The aim is to encourage resilience in teams while supporting them to continue to deliver projects, services and high-quality care to patients. Your coach can help you to develop practical tools and methods to work with your team in whatever way is important to you.
What might you talk about?
The coaching is designed to be bespoke to your individual needs.
To give you an idea, the sorts of things people often talk about include:
- thinking through how a team is working together
- how to best set up a new team
- building an environment of trust and safety
- coping with the pressure of meeting the demands of the system
- creating a more resilient and compassionate team culture
- developing ways to improve team relationships
- helping teams and groups move forward after a set back.
Who is it for?
Staff working in the delivery of frontline primary care services who lead, manage, or organise a team, group or service. You will be either employed by the NHS or working with an NHS funded employer delivering an NHS funded primary care contract.
How does it work?
- Sessions are available Monday to Friday between 8am and 8.15pm and on Saturday between 10am and 1.30pm.
- The first session will last up to 60 minutes.
- The sessions will be delivered virtually, preferably via a video platform, but telephone appointments are also available.
- Subsequent sessions will be dependent on the conversation between you and your coach.
- Your coach might signpost you on to further support if they think this might be helpful.
- You may receive follow-up emails to support you and your team once your coaching sessions have finished.
What others have said
“Really sensible, practical advice. These sessions have really supported me and given me ideas and inspiration over the last few months”. Partner
“The coaching sessions have really supported me and allowed me to be honest with myself and workplace. It’s definitely made a difference and I am so glad I signed up to them, they are saving me”. Practice Manager
“It feels really good to have someone looking in, seeing things a little different, giving an alternative perspective. Listening with no judgement, giving some ideas and tips in relation to resolving and moving things forward. It has given me confidence to make decisions”.
Social Prescribing Link Worker
What happens to my information?
Spread the word
You can download this poster to display in your workspace and send to colleagues.