The challenges leaders in health and care to deliver large scale transformational change.
To support leaders in this task, NHS England’s Sustainable Improvement team and the Horizons team have refreshed and updated a 2011 publication, Leading Large Scale Change: A Practical Guide, to reflect today’s unique health and care landscape and challenges, and have produced a supporting webinar series and a masterclass series.
The refreshed guide provides a vital and comprehensive round-up of all the latest thinking and practical approaches and tools that can be used in advancing large scale change programmes.
Leading Large Scale Change: A Practical Guide brings you:
- Updates on the leading models that will enable you to address the challenges in achieving transformational change
- The latest thinking from national and global improvement experts and change leaders
- New tools, techniques and tips to help you effectively progress large scale change programmes
- Evidence-based insights and learning that will help leaders and change agents in health and care and across public services
- Thought-provoking content that will help you successfully take forward your STP, vanguard, new care model, accountable care system or other large scale change programme
- Signposting to a host of new online resources including videos, presentations and digital media links.