The NHS Five Year Forward View and the Next Steps on the NHS Five Year Forward View challenge leaders in health and care to deliver large scale transformational change.
To support leaders in this task, NHS England’s Sustainable Improvement team and the Horizons team have refreshed and updated a 2011 publication, Leading Large Scale Change: A Practical Guide, to reflect today’s unique health and care landscape and challenges, and have produced a supporting skills development programme.
The refreshed guide provides a vital and comprehensive round-up of all the latest thinking and practical approaches and tools that can be used in advancing large scale change programmes.
Leading Large Scale Change: A Practical Guide brings you:
- Updates on the leading models that will enable you to address the challenges in achieving transformational change
- The latest thinking from national and global improvement experts and change leaders
- New tools, techniques and tips to help you effectively progress large scale change programmes
- Evidence-based insights and learning that will help leaders and change agents in health and care and across public services
- Thought-provoking content that will help you successfully take forward your STP, vanguard, new care model, accountable care system or other large scale change programme
- Signposting to a host of new online resources including videos, presentations and digital media links.
To support the launch of the guide, the Sustainable Improvement team and the Horizons team have established a Facilitating Large Scale Change skills development programme.
If you have a role in large scale change, this free programme may be ideal for you.
The programme includes an initial, bespoke consultation webinar to understand your large scale change ambitions for your area and align them to appropriate development support opportunities from the options below:
- Our Virtual Academy of Large Scale Change webinar series (6 x one hour sessions, available late Autumn 2017)
- Our regional ‘learning in action masterclasses’, led by our subject matter experts (available early 2018)
- Practical help and support from our LLSC experts via consultation surgeries to help you apply the LLSC methodology into practice (available early 2018).
Places are limited, so if you are interested in learning more about our Leading Large Scale Change support offer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org