Free online course coming soon!
Do you have ambitions to deliver large scale change in health and care, but don’t know how to get started? This new and unique online course from NHS England and NHS Improvement’s Transformation Academy for Large Scale Change (TALSC) could be just for you.
Featuring experts from the field, this free course will introduce you to the basics of large scale change and help you to develop your capability to apply large scale change approaches, tools and techniques to accelerate your transformational change programme’s ambitions.
Made up of five, one-hour, self-paced modules, the course will cover:
- Understanding your large scale change
- The large scale change model in action
- Systems leadership approaches for mobilising in large scale change
- Mobilising approaches for systems leadership in large scale change
- ‘Lots of lots’ – planning for large scale change.
The course is aimed at anyone in health and care who has a role to play in transformational change. Designed to suit a variety of learning styles, the course will feature multiple formats including videos, slides, practical exercises, quizzes, chances to engage with our expert faculty, and peer-to-peer discussions in the social spaces on our interactive learning platform.