Read examples of how telehealth, telecare, and telemedicine projects have been implemented in the UK and internationally, what challenges they faced and their key learnings.
- Spire Health Montefiore Hospital, Brighton – Wearable vital signs monitor for patients in general wards and Accident & Emergency waiting
- Stoke-on-Trent CCG – Florence text messaging to monitor a range of conditions
- Kernow CCG (Cornwall) – Telehealth monitoring for early signs of urinary tract infection in vulnerable people
- NHS Ayrshire and Arran – Improving the patient pathway for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- County Durham and Darlington FT – Health Call International Normalisation Ratio (INR) Monitoring, Patient Self-Testing for patients on warfarin
- Airedale Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, West Yorkshire – Using telemedicine to reduce hospital admissions